Charles Bukowski, the German-American novelist, had a whimsical idea of sex; he saw it as the ultimate expression of feeling happily alive against hardship and mortality, rendering his bizarre expression of “kicking death in the ass while singing.”
Maybe that was his unique interpretation of his sexual experiences, especially later in life. And it is surely a valid philosophy for each age.
Being able to enjoy sex is a loud declaration of feeling healthy, capable, loving, and alive. But can misconceptions about aging stop our sexual desire dead in its tracks?
Hormones To Improve Your Sex Life
For men who want better performance when it counts we recommend VigRx Plus …
VigRX Plus Review
VigRX manufacturers aim to offer a natural alternative to prescription medications, cialis and viagra for men to improve their overall sexual health and their erections. VigRX stands by its product via clinical studies and complete transparency of all ingredients.
- Fresh and safe natural compounds
- Improving both sexual desire and performance
- Boosting physical energy
- The optimum dosage of each ingredient
- Uses Bioperine for maximum absorption of ingredients
- Clinically proven claims
- Live customer support service
- Trusted company with experience
- 67 Days cash back guarantee
- Results might take up to 6 weeks
- Relatively expensive for two pills a day
- More effective with mild ED cases
- Possible dangers for people with heart and blood pressure disorders
If you've experienced vaginal dryness take comfort in the fact that you are not alone, millions of women face this issue, and there is definitely something that can be done. Here's our HerSolution review …
HerSolution is a product that promises to fight back vaginal dryness and bring fun back to your sexual life.
HerSolution Gel is special in that it avoids harmful chemicals and is complemented with a daily sexual health supplement that naturally affect the causes of vaginal dryness for a long-term sustainable health solution.
- Safe natural ingredients
- Double impact: Lubrication and arousal
- Long sustainable effect
- Comprehensive solution for long-term vaginal health
- Trusted producer with history in the market
- Risk-free consumer experience (cashback guarantee)
- Relatively expensive
- Possible slight burning feeling
Sexual Myths & Sex Hormones
It is a pervasive myth that sexual desire and sexual performance diminish at older ages. While research shows that age could be a predictor of sexual activity, it has no actual effect on sexual desire. The difference is big. It seems like people tend to be less sexually active as they age, not because they do not want to or are not able to but rather because they think it is how it is supposed to be.
Many factors can affect your sexual activity at any age, a combination of sexual desire, passion, health state, and self-esteem.
In women, it is common to link menopause transition to decreasing sexual desire. While reduced estrogen and testosterone levels are actual outcomes of menopause, they do not ultimately compel a loss in sexual activity and desire. Investigations show that lacking sexual appetite can simply hit women of any age. Studies surprisingly show that women at 65 or older have lower rates of sexual desire (7%) comparing to both midlife women aging 45 to 64 years (12%) and women younger than 45 (9%) .
A similar condition is found among men. While it is normal for men to have reduced testosterone levels while aging, this reduction could be either treated and compensated or worsened by negative lifestyle choices. Research suggests that poor nutrition, lack of physical activity, alcohol consumption, medications, and alignments can contribute to testosterone deficiency among older men .
We can conclude from these research findings that sexual activity is a mental state and choice above all. No age can scientifically define how sexually active you could be. To enjoy sex, grow desire, and kick death in the ass, you have to release your mind and enable your body.
Many lifestyle choices are essential to start bringing your sex life back on track. A good start would be with proper diet choices, regular exercises, and avoiding smoking and excessive drinking. In addition to that, multiple safe sexual boosters in the market can give a push to your sexual activity when administrated under precaution and medical guidance.
In the rest of this post, we will review two selections of sexual formulations for men and women, explore the claimed benefits, and try to gather information on how they work, how efficient they are, and why you may want to try them.
Hormones To Improve Your Sex Life
The term ‘sexual fulfilment' is often missed in people’s lives nowadays. Basically, it is a term that says that sex happens first in the brain. However, the real secret to sensual and sexual pleasure is embodiment. So, the sensation and pleasure happens in the body, but is controlled by the brain.
What does all of this mean and why do we mention it in this blog post?
Sexual Disconnection And How To Get Away From It
In the midst of our busy lives, people are overwhelmed with the requirements of career, children and daily life. Sadly there is little time for intimacy. And as we get older a lot of couples simply stop having sex entirely. Of course as men age they also can have problems getting an erection and as woman’s hormone levels drop so does their interest in sex.
But there are lots of products these days that can solve those problems. A couple of the good ones you can try are:
VigRX For Men with all natural ingredients
“Her Solution” for woman. This product was featured on the TV show “The Doctors”.
According to many psychologists and sexologists, there are so many ways on how to have better sex. The lost feeling of sexiness and the feeling of sex as ‘another chore' can be cured with different examples. From tantric sex techniques to orgasm coaches (something happening in LA as we speak), people are doing their best to get back on track with sex, starting from their 40s, 50s and 60s.
Its very important to continue to have a sex life as you age.
The Best Ways To Bring More Pleasure In Your Sex Life
It doesn't matter if you are single or married. As we said above, great sexual experiences start in the brain and your willingness to accept them and embrace them. These tips can help you bring more pleasure in your life as an adult:
- Take time for each other. People talk about date nights these days, although they do sound a bit cliched, they can bring some romance back into your life.
- Get dressed up and go out for a romantic dinner
- Go away for a long weekend and just spend time together to re-kindle your intimacy
- If you and your partner haven’t had sex in a long time it can seem very difficult to get started again. Be brave and be the one to initiate sex. I am sure your partner will be surprised and pretty happy. They may also wanting to still have sex but are too unsure to make the first move. Sounds like dating, perhaps it is.
- Focus On Your Sensuality and General Feeling Of Well-Being – The key is to connect with sensual pleasure through your senses. Whether that is by drinking and eating delicious foods, smelling flowers or taking a walk in the park, the key is to heighten your senses.
- Move Your Body In Non-Linear Ways – Your body is moved in linear ways most of the time. Even workouts are getting ballistic and angular nowadays. The best way to change that is to take some time and add smooth, round and unstructured movement. This could be done by dancing without choreography or simply allowing yourself to undulate the spine, hips or any other body part without agenda for progression.
- Explore Writings Or Videos That Induce Pleasure And Arousal In Your Body – Your body is built to learn by resonance and assimilation. Therefore, experiencing pleasure by reading or seeing other sensations informs your own body and triggers arousal. It is up to you to research what material best informs your body of its sensual reactions and keep track of it as a way of inducing your heightened senses.
- Create A Ritual Of Giving Attention To Your Body – Dancing to one song when you come home from work, taking a long bath, massaging your hands when you watch TV…These are only some of the best rituals for giving attention to your body when it needs it most.
Continuing to have a sex life as you age provides great intimacy, improves your relationship and in all honesty, is a great stress releasor.