- Serovital HGH
- Key Ingredients
- Serovital HGH Oral Spray?
- Does Serovital HGH Have Any Side Effects?
- Can Men Take Serovital HGH?
- Serovital Weight Loss
- Is Serovital HGH Safe?
- What Does Serovital HGH Do?
- How To Use The Product
- Serovital HGH Review Outcome
- Our Number One Rated Anti Aging HGH Product
- GENF20 PLUS
HGH is a naturally occurring hormone in our bodies that helps our bodies to function better. As we age our bodies lose the ability to produce this hormone at sufficient levels to achieve maximum function. In the past you could only get HGH with a Doctor's prescription. This is no longer the case, you can easily order HGH online.
The studies carried out by Sanmedicals i.e the company who makes the product, are glowing but are they too good to be true? Critics say these studies are not to be relied on due to the small sample size.
We shall therefore, be looking at the truthfulness of the claimed benefits from the viewpoint of confirmed users.
Serovital HGH is manufactured by Sanmedical International. On their website, it’s described as “an affordable oral formula that encourages the pituitary gland to increase growth hormone production at a more youthful rate, naturally, without dangerous drugs or synthetic hormone injections”.
By naturally inducing the Pituitary Gland to produce more HGH, Serrovital HGH is said to help consumers to:
- Look and feel 10 years younger
- Lose Weight
- Improve Metabolism and ability to burn Fat
- Gain Muscle Mass
- Decrease wrinkles
- Improve Brain Function
- Improve Sex Drive
SeroVital HGH contains a cocktail of amino acids and plant extracts. However, the individual quantity of the composite ingredients is not made known since it’s a “proprietary blend” and this limits our review of the contributory effects of each ingredient. We shall however base our review on the studied efficacy of the listed ingredients
- L-Lysine HCI. Lysine is known to optimize HGH levels especially when combined with arginine. It’s vital to produce proteins, enzymes, and hormones.
- L-Arginine HCI. Arginine is the most important amino acid for stimulating increased HGH production levels. It has been proven in various trials to raise resting HGH levels by 100%, and twice that number when combined with regular exercise
- Oxo-Proline. A glutamic acid derivative thought by scientists to hasten sodium-depended amino acid transport. But animal testing has shown conflicting results with oxo-proline having an adverse effect instead of a beneficial one. Researchers have arrived at a conclusion that oxo-Proline probably induces oxidative stress.
Oxidative stress is an upset in the fine balance between the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) and antioxidant protection. When antioxidant levels in the body falls below amount sufficient to counter the effect of the free radicals, damages to all cellular components – proteins, lipids, and DNA occurs. The damaging effects of unchecked free radicals is fingered in hundreds of different health conditions.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine. Cysteine is a source of glutathione a powerful antioxidant which aids in the elimination of free radicals, protecting cells from the ravages of oxidative stress. It is indicated in the treatment of acetaminophen poisoning and preventing liver and kidney damage. (For more information on supporting the liver, click here)
Cysteine counters the deleterious effects caused by oxoProline in the body.
- L-Glutamine. Glutamine is an essential amino acid which maintains the muscles by evacuating excess ammonia which builds up during intense physical activity, reducing muscles soreness and allowing athletes to go harder for longer.
Glutamate which is a derivative of Glutamine increases HGH levels considerably when combined with arginine salts and physical activity.
- Schizonepeta Powder. Also known as Japanese catnip, this herb could potentially treat allergic reactions due to its active component compounds (histamine mostly) which impedes cytokine release.
It’s believed that the histamine in schizonepeta powder controls HGH release through arginine channels. But it isn’t yet conclusive, more studies are required to confirm if shizonepeta powder has any effect on HGH production.
Serovital HGH Oral Spray?
Serovital HGH, does not come with a complementary oral spray.
Does Serovital HGH Have Any Side Effects?
A look at the known side effects of some of the ingredients that make up Serovital HGH will give an insight into the possible side effects of the supplement.
- L-Lysine HCI – causes stomach pain and diarrhea. It could be worsened by ingesting large amounts of calcium and lysine at the same time.
- L-Arginine HCI – Arginine has been known to cause abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, gout, allergies, worsening of asthma, low blood pressure, allergic reaction, hives, and increased risk of bleeding. Though we believe the quantity of arginine in Serovital HGH is too small to cause any serious harm.
- N-Acrtyl L-Cysteine – could cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation.
Some consumers have also reported some side effects in connection with Serovital HGH which are not documented:
- Water gain
- Weight gain
Like with all supplements, a doctor’s advice might be necessary if you have existing medical conditions.
Can Men Take Serovital HGH?
Generally, women are more interested in preserving their youthful looks – one of the touted benefits of Serovital HGH which makes it seem like the product was targeted at them. However, Serovital HGH offers the same anti-aging benefits to men as it does to women. Some other benefits of Serovital which could be of interest to men include:
- Hair growth
- Improved lean muscle mass
- Muscle Strength and stamina Improvement
- Increase in energy levels
- Improved bone density
- Obesity control
- Improved sexual performance
- Immunity boost
- Good cardiovascular health
- Quality sleep
- Enhanced brain power
Serovital Weight Loss
A 2019 study showed that amino acid supplements to improved lean muscle mass in elderly people who already suffer a reduction in lean mass. Therefore, increased HGH levels should increase lean muscle mass possibly leading to a thinner body. But since muscle weighs more than fat, there might not be a noticeable change in absolute weight.
Is Serovital HGH Safe?
There’s an absence of peer-reviewed clinical trials establishing the safety or otherwise of Serovital hGH. However, there’s been reports of side effects (discussed earlier) by some users which range from mild discomfort to more serious complaints.
What Does Serovital HGH Do?
Serovital HGH claims to work by stimulating the pituitary gland to increase the production of the HGH.
How To Use The Product
The recommended dosage for Serovital HGH dietary supplement is 4 capsules daily. It is best taken on an empty stomach with large quantities of water to improve absorption and reduce digestive side effects. The supplement is also available as an oral liquid formulation.
Serovital HGH Review Outcome
Our preference is still for GenF20Plus, Click on the link below for more details.